"I realised I didn't want to be that person, it was time to take charge and set the course for my life, not just let life happen"
Mick is probably the most interesting person I know. He works in IT, building websites and being the self proclaimed "Google Whisperer". Mick is also a beast! He's 110kgs of muscle with flowing blonde locks. He sings in a metal band and does some acro yoga.
We talk about where his thirst for experience came from and also get to dive into the darker times in his life, which was very interesting for me because the Mick I know now is polar opposite from what he describes in this episode. We talk about how he made the shift.
In this episode we talk about
- His thirst for doing and experiencing new things
- How he's always had an entrepreneurial spirit
- How the end of a relationship saw him arrested
- How he spent a whole year not working and not motivated
- How he pulled himself out of the hole to where he is today
- Plus much, much more
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO WHAT WE COVERED IN THE SHOW