"What holds me the most is the permissiveness in my system to be able to be with the whole of my experience"
Anita Bentata is a speaker, author, events and retreat facilitator. After escaping relationship abuse with her two young children, Anita became a psychotherapist specialising in trauma and the unconscious who has been working in the field over 20 years. In this episode Anita speaks about her story, the unconscious programs that run our lives and how to tackle domestic violence moving forward. She is an amazing woman and drops so much knowledge in our chat, there's so much to take away from this. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- How her fear of being alone played out in her life
- How she was lured in by 'the wolf'
- How her unconscious programs were keeping her stuck
- Where she found the courage to finally walk away
- Her amazing book; The Wolf in a Suit
- The way forward in tackling relationship abuse
- Plus much, much more
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO WHAT WE COVERED IN THE SHOW