"When did you last sing? When did you last dance? When did you last laugh? When did you last play?"
If I had to describe Marko in one word it would be 'Connected', however it wasn't always that way and that's what we dive into in this episode. We travel through Marko's story of being in the fitness industry then turning to more of a holistic health model. Then a trip to South America which changed the way he looked at life. Marko also opens up for the first time (in public) about a period in his life where he battled suicidal thoughts and how he overcame it.
In this episode we talk about
- Being externally successful in the fitness world, yet unfulfilled
- Opening up a dialogue with our body
- His unexpected calling to the jungles of Peru
- Working with the plants and shamans of the Amazon
- Curing his stutter
- Thoughts of suicide and how they were resolved
- Plus much, much more