"I used to wake up every morning feeling completely guilty and shameful, like I'd done something terrible and I hadn't"
Catharine Ross is a clinical EFT Tapping & Anxiety Specialist who has been helping clients overcome their blocks to health and happiness for the last 6 years. She has like many people, been through her fair share of ups and downs in life which have helped to shape who she is and what she does now. Catharine is also Mum to 2 year old Lily and is passionate about helping people access lasting, drug-free help outside the conventional methodologies currently offered.
We get interactive in this episode as Catharine takes me through a Live Demo for Anxiety. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- Her teenage years trying to get into the olympics as a swimmer
- The identity crisis she faced after leaving swimming
- Abuse at 16 and the weight gain that resulted
- How EFT changed her life
- Catharine takes me through a live demo of EFT
- How we can implement this modality in our life
- Plus much, much more