"If I can smash myself negatively then surely I can smash myself in a positive way too"
Kerry and her husband Scott have recently opened The Melbourne Float House, a haven for lovers of the latest tech in heath & wellness. We chatted about Float Tanks, Cryotherapy, Air Pods, Infrared Sauna, Lymphatic Drainage Suits, CryoLipo Suction and much more. Kerry goes into her battle with an eating disorder and how she overcame that. Also how she finds time for herself even whilst running the business and raising 4 kids. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- The science and benefits behind the latest health tech
- My experience in the Air Pod
- How Scott's battle with back pain led to them opening the centre
- How Kerry overcame an eating disorder to enter a bodybuilding comp
- Raising 4 kids whilst running a business
- How to find time for self care
- Plus much, much more