"If you never take the time to check in with yourself, how are you going to know who you are?"
Dylan Roos is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. Son of AFL legend Paul Roos, Dylan has lived his entire life surrounded by elite athletes within the Australian sporting world. This man has a great passion for helping others and this clearly comes through in the show. We also delve into a tough period in his life where a break up led to struggles with anxiety and depression. This has also bred a passion in him for speaking out as a mental health advocate. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- How our health isn't just about diet & exercise
- An identity crisis after he stopped playing football
- His battles with depression & anxiety
- The self reflection that saw him break old patterns
- The tools he used to break free
- Being mindful men and why that's important
- Plus much, much more