"When I heard people sharing their story, I thought they were talking about me."
Ryan Harry is beautiful, inspiring human being. He took the experience of drug & alcohol abuse, suicide attempts, and being incarcerated for 4.5 years and instead of letting that crush him, he decided he could turn things around. He now runs his own concreting and paving business, he's engaged to be married, and wants to help others by sharing his story. I hope you enjoy this chat as much as I did!
In this episode we talk about
- The benefits he gained from the prison's football release program
- His life and mindset before jail
- The moment he realised things needed to change
- What he learnt about himself while incarcerated
- The challenges of integrating back into society
- The gratitude he has for life now
- Plus much, much more