"If I can live my life from a place of nothing to defend and nothing to conquer, then I find equanimity"
This week I'm joined my deluxe mastering engineer Tony 'Jack the Bear' Mantz. Jack has travelled the world and been in the creative space since the 80's. Being in that space he's seen it all when it comes to mental health issues and substance abuse whilst having his own experience of these conditions. Jack now speaks about these issues in such a raw and vulnerable way, this one is a must listen!
In this episode we talk about
- Imposter syndrome
- Mental illness in the music industry
- His battles with drugs and weight issues
- The constant searching for approval
- Epiphanys on psychedelics
- The search for authenticity
- Plus much, much more
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO WHAT WE COVERED IN THE SHOW