"If you look for gratitude, you’ll find it anywhere"
They call Andy Zagami the man with 9 lives and after sitting down and chatting with him I can't argue that point! Andy's is a wonderful guy who has overcome so much challenge in his life. From being born with a brain haemorrhage, to breaking his back as a teenager, to cancer 3 times in his 20's. This is a story of resilience and overcoming the seemingly impossible. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- Having brain surgery as a 1 week old.
- Breaking his back as a teenager.
- The moment he found out he had cancer.
- His lowest point after the cancer returned.
- The weekend away with his Dad that changed everything.
- The gratitude he feels for the journey he's been on.
- Plus much, much more